Throughout his life, Elizabeth Taylor always has a unique story about her personal life. Legendary actress who died on Wednesday (23 / 3) yesterday morning left so many love stories. He noted once married 8 times to 7 different people.
Interestingly, when asked what is the reason he was often married, February 27, 1932 birth of a star known as a social activist was even answered casually, “I do not know, honey. It sure beats the hell out of me!” (I do not know, dear. It really makes me feel better).
So, who are the lucky man who had coupled with Liz Taylor? Here goes the list are summarized KapanLagi.com ™:
1. Conrad ‘Nicky’ Hilton (6 May 1950-29 Januari 1951)Their marriage was very unhappy. Only nine months together, they immediately decided to divorce. Reportedly, the son of the founder of tissue Hotel Hilton, Conrad Nicholson Hilton, who is also the uncle of Paris Hilton has an alcohol problem and often hurt Liz physically and mentally. Liz always hide it, until finally a year later he was revealed to the media. In 1969, Nick died of a heart attack at the age of 42 years.
2. Michael Wilding (February 21, 1952 – January 26, 1957)Although this British actor age 20 years older than Liz, but they could say happy marriage at first. Liz itself is the second wife of Michael who married four times throughout his life. From their marriage, Michael and Liz have two sons namely Michael Howard Wilding (born 1953) and Christopher Edward Wilding (born 1955) until finally divorced in 1957. In 1979, Michael died earlier in Chichester, West Sussex, after falling from a ladder as having epilepsy at the age of 66 years.
3. Michael Todd (February 2, 1957 – 22 March 1958)Liz marriage with Mike not last long. They had blessed with a daughter named Elizabeth Frances ‘Liza’ Todd who was born in 1957. Unfortunately, film and theater producer American origin died on March 22, 1985, which by itself end their marriage. There is no divorce here, even Liz had called Mike as one of the dead love in his life besides Burton – his fifth husband.
4. Eddie Fisher (May 12, 1959-6 Maret 1964)Edwin Jack Fisher is known as the American singer. His relationship with Liz fairly full of scandal. Eddie himself is a friend of the late Michael Todd, Liz’s third husband. Their affair began when Eddie still a husband of Debbie Reynolds, which later sparked slanted story about Liz. Interestingly, several years later, Liz and Debbie even made friends and ‘work on’ Eddie passing impressions THESE OLD Broads, where they booed their ex-husbands who plesetkan name to ‘Freddie’. Eddie died on September 22, 2010 in California after suffering complications from leg surgery at the age of 82.
5. Richard Burton (15 March 1964-26 Juni 1974)Liz and Richard married life full of attention and media pressure, even after 10 years of their marriage. Understand it’s time they like “the blend world famous movie star and best classical actor of his generation.” Liz had hoped to focus with the marriage only and deliberately raise the weight in order to not get a bid to play movies. Both adopted a daughter named Mary Burton who was born in 1961 and officially became a foster child in 1964.
6. Richard Burton (October 10, 1975 – July 29, 1976)After 16 months of divorce, Liz and Richard decided to get married again in Botswana. But unfortunately the marriage that just did not last long. They divorced again in 1976. Richard openly reject the preaching of the legendary beauty Liz. He said, “the prettiest woman in the world that does not make sense. He’s got good eyes, but his chin was split in two, and chest too over, and he’s shorter legs.” On August 5, 1984, Richard eventually died in Switzerland. He died due to illness in his brain.
7. John Warner (December 4, 1976 – 7 November 1982)Liz did not wait long for the widowed. Shortly thereafter, he had officially become the wife of John Warner who was then serving as United States Senator from Virginia. But unfortunately his life in Washington was not happy. Liz became depressed and eventually treated at the Betty Ford Clinic. Both then chose divorce on November 7, 1992. On the death of Liz, John and husband of the 8th Liz, Larry Fortensky became the only ex who is still alive.
8. Larry Fortensky (6 October 1991-31 October 1996)Liz and Larry first met at the Betty Ford Clinic where Liz treated. They later married in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch. But again, this marriage does not work long for Liz. Both decide to divorce on October 31, 1996.
In 1971, Liz for the first time to be a grandmother at the age of 39 years. When closing the age at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, has been noted that there are 10 grandchildren and 4 great-grandson of the fourth baby.