Bond girl is usually regarded as a symbol keglamouran and sophistication. Here’s Media Women chose the 10 best Bond girls with their beauty charm stunning:
1. Ursula Andress as Honey Rider in ‘Dr. No ‘(1962)
Ursula Andress as Honey Rider is playing, not just the first Bond girl, but could also be said to be the best. It was he who started to build the image of sensual and teasing each Bond girl afterwards, when it appeared in her bikini the most memorable in the history of this film.
2. Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore in ‘Goldfinger’ (1964)
Blackman played Pussy Galore character who has a charming smile, responsible, and an expert fly planes and martial arts.
3. Jane Seymour as Solitaire in Live and Let Die ‘(1973)
As a sex icon, Symour played the character of a traveler named Solitaire. He collided acting with Roger Moore, the new James Bond debuted as the third generation. Her beauty was her face when it is, able to cover up his acting skills are not fully maximized.
4. Barbara Bach as Anya Amasova in ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’ (1977)
Ringo Starr’s wife gets its main points in her role as a spy loner, XXX agent of the KGB. In addition to the radiated sex appeal, she was the first Bond girl, independent and really tough.
5. Carole Bouquet as Melina Havelock in “For Your Eyes Only ‘(1981)
As a Bond girl who fulfilled the desire to take revenge, he never smile or talk much. But, a pair of sexy legs and satisfactory levels of many people’s eyes.
6. Izabella Scorupco as Natalya Simanova in ‘GoldenEye‘ (1995)
Some people may choose the character Xenia Onatopp (played by Famke Janssen), a favorite Bond girl in this movie. But, stunning beauty bloody Polish actress, Izabella Scorupco, who played Natalya Simavona an intelligent and charming, it’s hard to be ruled out.
7. Michelle Yeoh as Wai Lin in “Tomorrow Never Dies‘ (1997)
As queen of Hong Kong action movies, Michelle Yeoh won a special place in this list thanks to an exotic beauty. Despite having little body posture, the ability to defend himself in this film deserves diancungi thumb.
8. Sophie Marceau as Elektra King in The World is not Enough ‘(1999)
French actress Sophie Marceu play as Elektra King very rich in this movie. Although sexual attraction Denise Richard in ‘The World is not Enough‘ is also hard to ignore, the role of Christmas Jones is not too attractive.
9. Halle Berry as Jinx in “Die Another Day ‘(2002)
Halle Berry can be regarded as one of the sexiest women of the present generation. Jinx character diperankannya so fun, and chemistry are interwoven with Bond also remarkable.
10. Eva Green as Vesper Lynd in ‘Casino Royale‘ (2006)
A pair of sharp eyes and the beauty of cold as ice, making the charm Eva Green too hard to forget. In ‘Casino Royale,‘ he collided with the cast acting the latest James Bond, actor Daniel Craig.